Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Scholastic Summer Reading


It's hard to think of it being summer already.  It's only May 1st and it rained most of the day, on the other hand, gymanstics, dance, and religious release time have all ended as of last week.  But Scholastic started it's summer reading program today!!
So I just got done signing up my 5 year old, and my 2 little sisters as well.  With all this talk of the "summer slide", I thought what a better way to encourage the kids to read then have a challenge and reward system for our kids.  Today we also submitted our book order for the complete Magic Tree House collection for some summer reading. 
One of my memories as a young child was having all the Dr. Seuss books and having my dad read to me.  So hopefully I am creating those same type of memories with my kids!!  :)


Below you will find the link to the Scholastic Summer Challenge:
http://www.scholastic.com/summer/

No comments:

Post a Comment